Tuesday 13 October 2015

Social Media in the classroom


Using social media and technology in the classroom is a great method to improve learning. It is very interesting because it is something that will always develop as the years go by. Social media makes it easier for the teacher to teach. It can be used as references to the learners to help them with their task or to improve their learning.

I don’t think that it’s necessary that social media is a “must”, but it is very usable. What learners should remember is that social media can be very addictive. They should know in what kind of way to use it. To use social media for a negative purpose can be negative on learning. Learners must use it for the purpose to improve their learning.

How can I use social media forms to be a better teacher?

My work as a teacher will be easier. Using social media can make my lessons very interesting for the learners. In such way the learners would enjoy my class and my lessons. I then will be a better teacher for them. I the future I will make use of this method.
#Until next time>>>>>  

No comments:

Post a Comment